Saturday, August 04, 2012

Animal Instinct



Went out on a Saturday for me and my baby's monthsary celebration and also for my new found work. It was not exactly what we have in mind, and our day was mostly ruined by the bad weather, but nevertheless, we managed to come up with last-minute little plans to make up for the lost plans. After a fantastic sumptuous breakfast at Apartment 1B, we found ourselves with nowhere to go and had no ideas to make us both happy, and ended up shopping at SM North Edsa. My baby bought new shoes! Looooovvvveeee them!!!






Current trend: Leopard Print




Topshop polo top. ZARA leopard trousers. Carbon sling bag.
Charles and Keith nude heels. Forever21 neck piece and ring.


How did you spend your Saturday?


Hype my look at:


No comments:

Post a Comment