Sunday, August 26, 2012

It's All in Black and White


Another day in the corporate world, I decided to dress all in black and white. Found these amazing white slacks from ZARA, with a black waist band and a matching studded slim belt for it. I loved it the moment I saw it! To keep me warm and to make the "corporate/business attire" look, I wore a blazer over my sleeveless black and white stripes top. And tada, I love how the gold buttons from my black and white polo stands out in the middle. 










To spice things up a bit, I wore this black pumps with pink heels. This is to get out of the monotonous black and white ensemble I was wearing, and to show my personality amidst the business-y and super corporate job that I have. I always don't fail to have an element of surprise in my outfits. 






This look is a normal corporate working day for me, how about you?
What do you wear to work?


TOPSHOP polo top. ZARA slacks, slim belt, pumps and blazer. 


xoxo



Hype my look at:


No comments:

Post a Comment